CACIB Ljubljana and Tromostovje

Here I am, back from Ljubljana, Slovenia, from a satisfying week-end.
I had to handle a borzoi (Adaweya) from the kennel where Bagrijana comes from (Ca' Frosco Kennel), and she got excellent both days at all three shows!! the second day she also got CAC.
She is quite a beautiful type of bitch... a little bit small for my taste but beautiful. Lovely head and eye, nice fluid movement, good angulations and a wonderful coat.
I had a great time and I would like to thank all the friends, breeders, handlers traders and sellers who made these days special!
And I would also like to thank PETIITPETHAUS, the general sponsor of the show, who made wonderful collars for this occasion, and who let me help at their stand, spending time with friends and having fun.
if you wish to know the results of the show, click
Unfortunately I don't have any photos of these two days, but I have some of Adaweya.
Ada and all the gang in a field near Trieste
Ada's head
Ada's movement
As a real borzoi does, Ada prefers to sleep on the couch

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Marina, it was nice to see U again - hope will see U soon :-))
BIG hugs to Balgrijana ,
regards
Andreja & gang :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Show news: Yarra Glen KC (AUS)

Warragul & District KC