Equestrian Competition at Circolo Ippico Triestino

Today my sister Marta, my brother Matteo and me participated to a horse riding competiton of our Horse Riding Association "Circolo Ippico Triestino". It was very satisfying and we had the chance to try the track with two different horses (or ponies, for the smaller children). It was a wonderful sunny sunday and we enjoyed it very much.
the teacher prizes the winners: we all did a great job, with zero penalities for everyone!
from left: my sister Marta, Verbena the horse, me and my brother Matteo
at the end of the competition Verbena takes some rest while I unsaddle her.

Comments

sandra said…
nuovo sito internet del circolo Ippico Triestino :

www.circoloippico-triestino.it

Popular posts from this blog

CACIB Ljubljana and Tromostovje

Show news: Yarra Glen KC (AUS)

Warragul & District KC