FUOCHI DI TARANIS - Celtic Reenactment

Passed a lovely week-end with the Celtic Reenactment Association AES TORKOI at the Celtic Festival "I FOUCHI DI TARANIS" (1-3/7/2011). Well, it surely was quite a difference compared to my usual dog show week-end... the campfire, tents, weapons, costumes... and though this was my first time, the group made me feel completely at ease, including me in the whole aspect of the celtic daily life... THANK YOU!!

A few pictures will follow, just to give you an idea of what being a celt meant

Andre and Ale

Ale

by the campfire: Ale and Elisa

Elisa and Stefano

lunchtime!

Titta and me bringing water to the camp

Titta

Stefano

Greek campsite

Roman shields

fencing training

Kingetorix, our chief

Stefano and me trianing

the group's mascot, Ulrich

Amandine and Ulrich on horseback

cratfsman

more training

ready for the night's celebration (in honor of Taranis)


Elisa and Stefano by the campfire at night

Stefano

Max, Titta and Andrea


More pictures at:

MY FACEBOOK ALBUM (click here)
THE ASSOCIATION'S PHOTOGALLERY (click here)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CACIB Ljubljana and Tromostovje

Show news: Yarra Glen KC (AUS)

Warragul & District KC