WHAT ELSE COULD I WANT FOR MY BIRTHDAY?

Well, yesterday was my birthday and I passed such a nice day with my family and my dogs, relaxing. Receiving so many greetings from my firneds and family was one of the best things od the day, so I'd wish to thank everyone one of you who supported me, helped me when I needed a shoulder to lean on, bore my terrible character even in the worst situations, had fun with me during happy, sunny days, and people who simply were there for me.

I also received this beautiful Birthday Card from Marit Folgero, Le Sphinx Borzoi. Thank you Marit!


(Marit was also the designer for our ad in the Borzoi International Fall Issue... check out the Borzoi International website for more info on the magazine and on Marit's sensational ads!)


But the best part of the day was an unexpected birthday present... HELLA'S CHAMPION CERTIFICATE arrived by mail yesterday!! Now she's officially SLOVENIAN JUNIOR CHAMPION!




 Congratulations Hella!! We're all so proud of you!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CACIB Ljubljana and Tromostovje

Show news: Yarra Glen KC (AUS)

Warragul & District KC