CACIB Trieste (I) - 7.09.2013

Tough in the last two years the International Dog Show held in Trieste changed location due to logistic problems, this year the show ground was set in "Villaggio del Pescatore, Duino-Aurisina", at only 25km from the city center. Trees, grass, peace and quiet and some tipical italian summer sun are the perfect mix, and if you add great company, good show organization and lovely show results then the day is perfect!! We'd like to thank all our friends for the great day spent together.

OUR RESULTS
judge Mr Francesco Cochetti (I)
HIBA: exc1, CAC, CACIB, BB, BOB!! NEW INT CH!!!

Hiba in the group ring. Photo by my dear friend and talented photographer Andrea Gaviraghi

Hiba, at only 3 years of age, is now 
SLO HR JrCH HR SLO INT CH SLO HR ClubWinner SBOB JBISS4

Thank you Hiba for sharing with me some of the best show experiences I had, thanks for putting all of yourself in each performance, and thanks for being by my side, hopefully for many more years to come. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CACIB Ljubljana and Tromostovje

Show news: Yarra Glen KC (AUS)

Warragul & District KC