CACIB Verona (I) - 16.12.2017

It was almost a last minute decision to enter our girls to IDS Verona and boy am I glad I did.
We had a great time with many people there and it was a reminder of how dog shows aren't only about the competition but about the meeting of like minded people who share the same passion for the breed and the sport. My sincere thanks go to the exhibitors and friends who shared this lovely day with me.

CACIB Verona - breed judge Mr. Pietro Bottagisio (I)

Fortune Cookie: exc1, CAC, CACIB, BOS!

I Have A Dream: exc1, JBOB

BOB Fonezel Graal Dushy (owned by Naifhounds Kingdom Kennels) and BOS Fortune Cookie

 Borzoi exhibitors having a nice time after the show

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CACIB Ljubljana and Tromostovje

Show news: Yarra Glen KC (AUS)

Warragul & District KC