Cybermoms

FINALLY!!! My mom has decided to create a blog too, so I want to celebrate this event with everyone, because it's an important passage in her life! Just a few years ago she didn't even know how to turn on a computer!!! no I'm joking... she's not that bad, although I had to create the blog AND translate her first post!!!
Anyway the URL is: www.tantezampe.blogspot.com
There are lots of information on us, our dogs, our other animals and our past pets.
I hope she will create soon a blog in which she shows all her works (she is illustrator, but in her free time she paints really good stuff and creates nice objects, which I hope we will all see on the web someday....).
Hoping you will find it nice,
Bye!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CACIB Ljubljana and Tromostovje

Show news: Yarra Glen KC (AUS)

Warragul & District KC