Crufts 2009 - Borzoi BOB

This year there has been an unexpected surprize for me: I COULD GO TO CRUFTS 2009!!! I really enjoyed it and soon will put some photos of it. Unfortunately I didin't arrive on time on Thursday so I missed all the young males, luckily my friends were there so they told me some results. I really had a great time, and I hope I can come next year too. Here's the photo of the BOB and BOS. BOB: Ir. Ch. Datcha Payatz at Menigma (Am. Ch. Radost Tazeb Jasper del Viento x Datcha Boltushka) BOS: Vashla Viatka (O'Bobtor's Voyager to Vashla x Vashla Vectra) And last but not least, some amazing news: FILIGRANOVIJ FARFOR WOLKOWO OF RUSSKAYA, of our friends' Kennel WOLKOWO, Was FIRST in Yearling dog class!! CONGRATULATIONS TO HELENA ARH AND DAVOR MARGETA FOR THIS EXCELLENT DOG!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CACIB Ljubljana and Tromostovje

Show news: Yarra Glen KC (AUS)

Warragul & District KC