PLANNED LITTER - SEPTEMBER 2010

We finally had the occasion to meet Frank and Regina Turnheer - From SandSound Kennel - and their beautiful 'zois; and I must add that Lennox was very happy to meet us and Bagrijana.

We had a wonderful stay at the small and picturesque village of Stein am Rhein, just half an hour from Frank and Regina's house.
I really hope to post as soon as possible the beautiful pictures of the town and of the wonderful views of sunny Switzerland; but until then I can just post the photos of the two "lovers" ;-)

LE SPHINX KILLING ME SOFLTY "Lennox"
(Zimistraja Sarek x Le Sphinx Filippiia)

BAGRIJANA "Bagij"
(Lut Szczescia Wladca Traw x Velikij Jalina)




We would like to thank very much Regina and Frank, for giving us the occasion to see thid wonderful dog, and everybody else who supports us.

I would also like to add that this litter will be in collaboration with KENNEL CA' FROSCO, so it will be Elena Bertolini's H-Litter

Comments

Claudia said…
Hi Marina, how exciting! I love Lennox, he is such a wonderful dog and I wish you all the best for the litter! This will be very beautiful puppies, I am sure!

All the best for you and your family,
Big Hugs, Claudia

Popular posts from this blog

CACIB Ljubljana and Tromostovje

Show news: Yarra Glen KC (AUS)

Warragul & District KC