THANK YOU!!!


First I'd like to thank my mum Anna that designed these lovely greeting cards for me, and since I couldn't decide which one is better, I used them and sent them to my friends:

my lovely mum and all of our family - Tantezampe Kennel






I would like to thank all of my friends who sent me wonderful Christmas greetings through these lovely cards!!




Ok, now starting from my borzoi friends:

Andreja Novak - Ninochka's Borzois



Agnes Balkaniy - Triumphator Kennel


Alena Portesova - Royal Lily Borzoi Kennel





Catia Civita and her 'zois

Markku Heinonen and his lovely borzois



Michele & Shamal



Deborah Soete - Chyerdak Borzoi Kennel







Valerija Brkljac and her sweet 4paws (http://www.zampa.net)


György Fejér










Ирина Плюснина



Larisa Kudrjavceva - Carsoke Zolotce Kennel





From big to small, here are the greetings from my lovely friends of the toy dog world, Chinese Crested Dogs owners/breeders:




















My best friends... Junior and Dog Handlers... without their lovely company and support each dog show wouldn't be the same:






Kaja Rozman & Brik - Dog Handler









Manca Zima - Dog Handler






Stefano Crippa - Dog Handler



Mia Ejerstad - Professional Handler



My dearest friend Giulia Ghislandi - may this new year fulfill your dreams!







and a BIG thank you to all my doggy friends, without whom my life would be different:






Maria Grazia and  Jussi









I received 3 lovely cards from my friend Lucia Heldova


Rossana Silini


Simona Arancio



Elena Fedorova


www.alaskanmalamute.it.jpg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CACIB Ljubljana and Tromostovje

Show news: Yarra Glen KC (AUS)

Warragul & District KC