GREETINGS!!

I know it's really late for this, but I'd like to wish all our friends...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New 2012!!




I'd also like to thank all my dear friends who made this period special by sending such beautiful cards, you're all in my heart... but they're so many, so I'll post a few here.

Mraja Borzois

Natasha Rihar

Manca Zima, Professional Dog Handler

Hermitage d'Eole Borzois

Ula Rozman, Professional Dog Handler

Wolkowo Borzois and Silken Windhounds

Agnes Balkaniy, Dog Handler and Triumphator Kennel

Neza Yereb, Professional Dog Handler

Russliy Azart Borzois

Nord-Est Zwergpinschers

Yegorov Borzois

Katja, Fear and Envy

Mishenka Borzois

Ninochka's Borzois

Nina Bester, Professional Dog Handler

Kozlowski's Borzois

Dona Zuzia Borzois

Christine Jaquier

Biskupstwo Borzois

Qom Salukis

Radost Borzois

Giulia Ghislandi, Junior Dog Handler

Royal Lily Borzois

Again, thank you all very much, and may you all have joy and success in 2012!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CACIB Ljubljana and Tromostovje

Show news: Yarra Glen KC (AUS)

Warragul & District KC