WORLD WINNER DOG SHOW SALZBURG 2012

I would minimize if I said that I'm over the moon...

My deepest thanks go to my dear friend Regina (kennel from SandSound), for giving me the fantastic opportunity of attending the World Dog Show 2012 in Salzburg (A).
As it always happens to me, when I go to a show as a visitor, I always end up handling some dogs... but this time was really special...

HAKON (a.k.a the Golden Boy) ;-) was exc1 CACS in intermediate class!!
Here is a picture of the magical moment (photo courtesy - European Borzoi)


I'd also like to share with you a lovely moment in the ring, me and Hakon were both so happy!!
Thanks Barbara Wickli for the sweet photo!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CACIB Ljubljana and Tromostovje

Show news: Yarra Glen KC (AUS)

Warragul & District KC