CACIB Padova (I) - 30.03.2014

Padova is a yearly appointment that we rarely miss... this time, though, the date was moved from beginning of January to end of March, definitively better for us early risers and travelers... This year though, I went to the show ground by train... and it wasn't actually so bad an experience (of course I had only one dog with me). I spent a lovely day with many friends, good food and plenty of Borzois.
I'd like to personally thank the two Stefanos, owners of Hollie and Halina, for the excellent work and care and love they give to these two amazing girls who always do great on this show. Also a big thank you to Barbara for the photos. Official results can be found on the European Borzoi Website.


CACIB Padova - judge Mrs. Sharol Candace Way (US)

HIBA: exc
(no photo)

HOLLIE: exc2 R.CAC


HALINA: exc1, CACIB, BB, BOB!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CACIB Ljubljana and Tromostovje

Show news: Yarra Glen KC (AUS)

Warragul & District KC