NEW PHOTOS - Haidee "Dushenka" and Hartwin

I was deeply moved by the "surprise visit" from Haidee's owners, coming directly from France to attend our small family gathering to celebrate our new house. Haidee developed in a lovely borzoi lady with a sunny disposition and lovable temperament. She has a lovely structure and I'm happy to see much of her father "Lennox"  and sister Halina in her. Living in the south of France, I never had the occasion to see Haidee in the flesh since she left my home as a puppy, so I was quite emotional. That day we had 5 of the H siblings with us: Hella, Hiba, Hollie, Haidee and Heldar, who came over for a visit too.
In addition to these lovely news I recently received new photos of Hartwin, another of the H siblings, one of the 4 males of the litter. A big thank you goes to Hartwin's owner Daniela for these lovely shots.
Haidee
 Haidee
 Hartwin
  Hartwin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CACIB Ljubljana and Tromostovje

Show news: Yarra Glen KC (AUS)

Warragul & District KC