CACIB Trieste + Gradisca d'Isonzo (I) - 13./14.08.2017

A lovely and successful weekend at he double international dog show Treiste and Gradisca d'Isonzo a few weeks ago. It's so nice when you have a dog show only 20 minutes from your own home (although that doesn't mean we're exempted from waking up at the crack of dawn to set up at the show ground, but it sure feels nice to know that the trip back home will be a quick one). Sorry for the photo quality, but they were taken with a phone.

CACIB Trieste - 13.08.2017
judge Mrs. Perez Leyda (CO)
Gipsy: exc2 ResCAC

I Have a Dream "Rose": exc1, JBOB

Fianna: exc1, CAC, CACIB, BOS!



CACIB Gradisca d'Isonzo - 14.08.2017
judge Mrs. M. G. Miglietta (I)
I Have a Dream "Rosie": exc1, JBOB!!

Fianna: exc1, CAC, CACIB, BOS

judge Mr. G. Biasiolo (I)
Gipsy: exc1, CAC, ResCACIB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CACIB Ljubljana and Tromostovje

Show news: Yarra Glen KC (AUS)

Warragul & District KC