Sweets Litter - News and photos

At present, the Sweets Litter of Golden Retrievers is 1 month and precisely 11 days old. Today we put the microchips, and they all proved to be big brave dogs, except Nutella, who whined a bit...
They are all jumping up and down on their trembly legs, trying to play with auntie Diana or their step-cousins the zwergpinschers... their just too funny, and full of personality. When I look at them I can recall the months I passed with Kess as a puppy... that's so sweet!!
Here are some new photos, I was time I put them on... I really had to replace the only photos I have of them, in which they still seem like a group of furry balls with four legs and a tail...
Here they are... ENJOY!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CACIB Ljubljana and Tromostovje

Show news: Yarra Glen KC (AUS)

Warragul & District KC