Zwergpinscher puppies avaiable to approved home

The Zwergpinscher male puppy, Cthulhu, is still available. He's growing very well and fast, with solid bone structure and muscles, correct bite and full dentition, fully descended testicles. He has a wonderfull character and brain. He's a quick learner and enthusiast of every new thing... He would be perfect for agility, obedience or similar sports and games. I'm really proud of how he's growing into an adult, though still very young. I hope he will find an agreeable owner who will love him just as I do. Seeing him go away will break my heart, but I know that he will go and stay in a better place, with people who will take great care of him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CACIB Ljubljana and Tromostovje

Show news: Yarra Glen KC (AUS)

Warragul & District KC